Welcome to Denver!
Shambhala Denver is part of a global community inspired to cultivate kindness and bravery. We offer a path of meditation and contemplative arts oriented towards an inspired modern life.
Timely Generosity Drive:
Winter Donations for People Experiencing Homelessness
There are so many ways to give during this season of generosity!
Until January 10th, Shambhala Meditation Center of Denver will be collecting:
- Clothing: scarves, winter hats, winter socks (wool, thermal, etc), hand warmers, mittens/gloves,
- Travel size hygiene products: toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, shampoo, conditioner
- Travel size food items & drinks: energy bars, mineral water, flavored drinks, peanut butter packets, cookies, etc
- Other Useful Items: bus passes, travel size pet products (food, small dog/cat sweaters, leashes, accessories, etc).
- Experience-based donations (e.g. tickets to Denver Zoo, Botanical Gardens, museums, movie tickets, gym passes, etc).
May 23, 2015
In April 2015, the leadership of the Shambhala Meditation Center of Denver (SMCD) along with the professional consultation of Joe Pollara and Kendra Sandoval, launched the process of creating a 3-5 year strategic plan. To put it simply, it is time for SMCD to envision our next era. Shambhala vision is about looking forward with confidence. Although that … Continue
Please join us for an introduction to the Shambhala Center of Denver. Come and learn about the variety of programs and opportunities for practice offered here. Open House includes an introductory talk and informal reception with refreshments. More Information→